Hope Now is funded by the private gifts of individuals, churches, businesses and foundations. We receive no government funding. Since Hope Now is a 501(c)(3)nonprofit organization, gifts are tax-deductible as permitted by law.
Donate by Mail
Mail check to:
Hope Now For Youth, Inc.
P.O. Box 5294
Fresno, CA 93755
Donate by Text
Text your gift amount to:
There are so many needs out there. It’s tough to know where any extra-church giving should go. We want good spiritual return for our physical bucks. I’m so pleased that I’ve found that in Hope Now. I started just giving occasionally, but with time and a greater understanding of their work, I’ve been able to make them a regular part of my giving pattern…and cheerfully do so, that God might be glorified through these young men who are living evidence of His grace.
I love helping Hope Now financially in helping others to come to a saving heart-knowledge of Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
Hope Now has been changing lives in our community by employment and introducing young men to Jesus. They now have hope through Jesus Christ. Through Hope Now generations have been changed.
Hope Now shows these young men
that there is a better and happier way of life.
I have been supporting Hope Now For Youth for several years because I love to see those who know the Lord helping others find HIM. I like to support your efforts to help people get out of gangs, find work, establish families, etc. through finding Jesus.
Hope Now is a wonderful cause.
You guys help so many young people.
Hope Now’s ongoing desire to reach needy youth and find jobs and lives for battered young men is wonderful. They also help these young men find Jesus as their Savior and their Lord. Our support puts feet on their prayers by helping these young people find jobs, homes and meaningful lives.
More Ways You Can Support Hope Now
- PayPal – Transfer funds from your PayPal account to Hope Now
- Stock – Hope Now for Youth, Inc. has an account with Ameriprise Financial for the sole purpose of receiving gifts of publicly traded securities. Upon receiving the securities, we immediately liquidate all shares and transfer the funds to the Hope Now general fund. There may be significant tax benefits from gifts of this kind. Please provide the following information to your financial adviser or investment firm when making arrangements for the transfer: 1) Name of security and desired number of shares to transfer, 2) Destination account number: 67844735, 3) DTC clearing number: 0756 and 4) Destination company: American Enterprise Investment Services.
- Estate Gift – Leave a legacy to Hope Now in your Estate Plan. There are a variety of methods available for leaving an estate gift including wills, trusts, beneficiary designations, and life insurance. Consult your Estate Planning Attorney for advice on what method would be most appropriate for you. It’s easier than you think!
- “Shares” (powered by eScript) – Do you shop at Save Mart, Lucky, or FoodMaxx? Up to 3% of your qualified purchases will be donated to Hope Now. Simply register at www.escrip.com/shares and provide your phone number as you make your purchases.
- Internet shopping – Make Purchases through Amazon Smile and a portion will be donated to Hope Now.
- Vehicles – Vehicles donated to Hope Now are not resold for the funds. Instead, they are given to a qualified youth who has successfully been through our program and is in need of transportation (usually for getting to and from work and or for family). It becomes another step to a youth turning his life around. Learn more here.
- Services for the youth – Sometimes we have youth who are in need of medical, dental, vision, tattoo removal or legal assistance. People who have an expertise in these fields (or something else) can donate their time to assist in the total transformation of the youth.
- We also accept miscellaneous items (men’s interview clothes for example) on an as needed basis. Potential donors can contact us to determine if their donation can be used.