How to Help
We realize that, to many of you, it does not feel natural to think about helping gang youth. We are thankful that you would take the time to see the many ways to help! There are a lot of practical ways that you can make a difference in the lives of a young person. Below are a some suggested ways you can get involved:
- Business owners can provide part-time and/or full-time jobs for our youth.
- Non-business owners can provide odd jobs around the home.
- Professionals can donate services to Hope Now. For example, a doctor can donate a medical checkup, or a barber can donate a haircut.
- Anyone who feels burdened can donate financially to Hope Now. Visit our Donate page for more information.
- Pray for Hope Now, that we would continue to reach the “Other America.” Read our monthly newsletter or contact us for ideas of how to pray for us.
We are truly blessed by the work at Hope Now with 2 of my employees. We’ve experienced remarkable success and accountability of their program; all in the name of the Lord.
Our relationship with the Hope Now Ministry has been a true blessing to our staff, congregation and community. I feel blessed that the Lord has placed me in a position where I can have direct contact with people like the Hope Now staff and its participants. This ministry presents a shining light in our broken world.
We have on two occasions hired young men brought to us from Hope Now For Youth. Each young man has been respectful, kind, and loved by our pastors, directors and office staff.
We have worked with Hope Now For Youth since 2006. We are proud to say that many individuals who have come from Hope Now are some of our best employees. Hope Now is professional and upstanding in their work ethic.
I’ve had a great experience working with Hope Now For Youth. The organization is a helpful resource that we can turn to when we are looking for candidates for employment. We have found employees hired through Hope Now have a good attitude, are respectful and grateful for the opportunity.